Ventilation & Insulation
There are many benefits to ensuring that your home is well insulated and ventilated.
- Lower energy bills and great savings each year.
- It could upgrade your home’s Energy Performance Certificate (buyers will find a more energy-efficient home a more appealing prospect).
- You’re doing your bit against global warming and climate change, as your heating system will emit less CO2.
- Insulation offers sound absorption.
- Your home will be warmer in cold weather.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Ensures a through flow of air to prevent condensation and damp in the roof space
- Primary roof ventilators fit externally within the eaves
- Secondary ventilators fit higher up within the eaves, usually between the rafters and wall plate position
- In most cases it is essential that both primary and secondary roof ventilators are used in conjuction with each other to achieve a reliable ventilation system in accordance with the Building Regulation recommendations of BS. 5250 : 2002
Caseys stock a wide range of ventilation and insulation products – and provide the expertise to advise you on the correct system for your build.