The ever-economical and practical Thrutone fibre cement slate can be used for low pitch designs down to 15°, offering the designer and contractor more aesthetic and installation options.
Offering superb aesthetics with its smooth surface, square cut edges and Blue Black colour, Thrutone slate is a visually striking yet cost effective, low pitch solution.
- Low pitch options – down to 15°*
- Ideal for extensions, low pitch abutments and lean-tos
- Can be used for vertical cladding
- Gain extra credits with the highest environmental rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification – A+**
- Low carbon footprint – 13.0 CO2 e/m2
- Light weight, strong and durable (60 year design life)
- Thrutone fibre cement slates are fully recyclable
* Rafter length no longer than 4mtr with no roof lights