- Each element is directly connected frame by frame to follow the pitch of your roof.
- Introduces more natural light into your spaces.
- You can combine all of these elements with our centre-pivot or top-hung windows.
- Elements are supplied with a choice of our –73 or –60 panes.
- Suitable for roofs with a pitch between 15º and 55º.
Our range of flashings will provide a weathertight seal between your roof window and roofing material.
Because every roof window needs a flashing to ensure safe and effective water drainage, VELUX makes it simple to select the right one for your roofing material and window layout.
Flashings come in grey aluminium as standard to match the window profile, with the options of copper, titanium zinc and coloured aluminium, so you’re sure to find the appropriate type for your roofing material.
Velux offer a wide range of stylish fitted blinds to provide the perfect finishing touch for your window. Please ask in branch for information on blinds and accessories.
Flat Roof Windows
Thinking about opening up the flat roof above your living room, kitchen or hallway? VELUX Flat Roof products are suitable for all room types, and combine practicality and aesthetics wherever you install them. From superb design, keeping out the elements or remote-controlled functions, VELUX Flat Roof products enable daylight and fresh air to enter your home.
Velux Conservation Windows
These windows have all the great features and superior insulation of our standard roof windows, making them the perfect choice for your renovation project.
The original VELUX roof window, the centre-pivot roof window, has been tried and tested for many years.
Adding natural light can have a positive impact on the value and feel of your home, so by combining these windows together you can create a dramatic visual impact which will transform your home with daylight alone.
This Centre Pivot window features a top control bar for manual operation and can rotate 180º for easy cleaning.
- Comfortable and easy to use top control bar.
- The window rotates 180° in its frame for easy and safe cleaning.
- Excellent value for money and easy to install
- A wide range of blinds and sun protection accessories are available.
- Available in white polyurethane or pine finish
Our Top-Hung GHL windows in classic pine finish are the perfect way to let in sunshine, fresh air and clear views of the outdoors. Ideal for shallower pitched roofs, these windows can be easily combined together to create visual impact and a bright, airy space.
These windows are designed to be used in rooms where the bottom handle can be easily reached for operation.
- Top-Hung and with three pre-set opening positions at 5°, 15° and 30°, the GHL offers you an unrestricted view.
- Powerful, yet gentle springs allow for easy opening and closing.
- Bottom handle for convenient opening.
- Rotates 180° for easy cleaning of outer pane.Suitable for emergency escape in certain sizes.
- Warmth of natural pine with long lasting triple coat finish.
Smoke Ventilation Solutions
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators keep escape and fire brigade access routes free by leading smoke and heat up and out of a burning building. This means that buildings retain their fire-resistant properties and that damage to valuable assets is limited as much as possible.
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators are typically used in common access areas such as stairways and annex connections as well as in industrial buildings and offices.
The VELUX Smoke Ventilation System – a complete natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilator system, facilitates compliance with building regulations on smoke ventilation.
Flat Roof Smoke Ventilation System
Innovative new solution for a flat roof where smoke ventilation is required. Available for 0.88m2(100×100) or 1.30m2 (120×120) of smoke free ventilation area.
• Double glazed window with protective polycarbonate cover.
• AA fire rated.
• 10 year VELUX guarantee for the windows, panes and kerbs, 3 year guarantee for the electrical components.
• Tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2.
• Smoke sensors, control systems and break glass units to be purchased separately
Smoke Ventilation system for centre pivot windows
The VELUX Smoke Ventilation System is available for 1m² or 1.5m² of smoke free ventilation area.
Centre-pivot window made of high-quality natural pine with clear lacquer finish.
• Comes with laminated inner pane for additional safety with clear and clean coating on outer pane to keep the glazing cleaner for longer.
• For Geometric Smoke Ventilation our systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-02 for roof pitches 15-90 degrees.
• For Aerodynamic Smoke Ventilation our systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-02 for roof pitches 15-60 degrees.
• System can be upgraded to comply with aerodynamic smoke ventilation requirements by the inclusion of the optional KFD external wind deflector.
• 10 year VELUX guarantee for windows and panes, 3 year guarantee for the electrical items.