Discreet in-line ventilating tile
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators keep escape and fire brigade access routes free by leading smoke and heat up and out of a burning building. This means that buildings retain their fire-resistant properties and that damage to valuable assets is limited as much as possible.
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators are typically used in common access areas such as stairways and annex connections as well as in industrial buildings and offices.
The VELUX Smoke Ventilation System – a complete natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilator system, facilitates compliance with building regulations on smoke ventilation.
Flat Roof Smoke Ventilation System
Innovative new solution for a flat roof where smoke ventilation is required. Available for 0.88m2(100×100) or 1.30m2 (120×120) of smoke free ventilation area.
• Double glazed window with protective polycarbonate cover.
• AA fire rated.
• 10 year VELUX guarantee for the windows, panes and kerbs, 3 year guarantee for the electrical components.
• Tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2.
• Smoke sensors, control systems and break glass units to be purchased separately
Smoke Ventilation system for centre pivot windows
The VELUX Smoke Ventilation System is available for 1m² or 1.5m² of smoke free ventilation area.
Centre-pivot window made of high-quality natural pine with clear lacquer finish.
• Comes with laminated inner pane for additional safety with clear and clean coating on outer pane to keep the glazing cleaner for longer.
• For Geometric Smoke Ventilation our systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-02 for roof pitches 15-90 degrees.
• For Aerodynamic Smoke Ventilation our systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-02 for roof pitches 15-60 degrees.
• System can be upgraded to comply with aerodynamic smoke ventilation requirements by the inclusion of the optional KFD external wind deflector.
• 10 year VELUX guarantee for windows and panes, 3 year guarantee for the electrical items.
The DryVent Monoridge System provides a continuous weathertight air path from the roof void to the outside with a mechanically fixed monoridge to comply with the requirements of the Building Regulations.
SVK Montana slates have a textured surface with natural looking dressed edges which are painted to a uniform finish. Montana Textured slates combine the natural look of genuine natural slates with all the benefits of fibre cement slates.
Available in Blue/Black and Welsh Blue colours.