A unique double camber clay plain tile providing texture and shade
• Unique Double ca mber for an instant visual appeal
• A truly traditional profile with the benefits of modern manufacturing techniques, long life, quality and versatility
• 4 colours available
• A ‘Very Good’ certification for BES 6001 (all clay tiles)
• Excellent environmental credentials
• Range of complementary clay plain tile fittings and accessories available
Aluflash is a flexible, environmentally friendly alternative to lead as a weathering flashing material for buildings. It is aluminium based and available in two unique surface finishes depending on the application.
The embossed finish is designed for applications requiring less complex shapes such as pitched roof valleys, secret gutters, soakers for slates and double lap tiles and box gutter.
The cross corrugated finish allows up to 25% extensibility and is designed for use where the flashing has to be moulded over and around complex shapes such as profiled roof tiles and corner junctions.
Premium handcrafted clay tiles look for the ultimate finish
• The premium traditional handcrafted finish provides quality and beauty for a unique heritage finish
• The mellow appearance and granular texture provide slight random irregularities giving each tile a unique character making each project truly singular and distinctive
• A range of 2 colours available for design flexibility
• Excellent environmental credentials including BES: 6001 and BRE Green Guide A+
• A range of complementary fittings and accessories is available to meet all regulations and guidelines
An extremely tough, lightweight, corrugated roofing and wall cladding material manufactured utilising a base board produced from recycled cellulose fibres which is saturated with bitumen under intense pressure and heat. Sheets are finished with a colour pigment and resin impregnation process which “stains” the colour into the sheet to provide excellent colour retention properties and enhanced U.V. resistance. Benefits include:-